Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Polish Sausage

Sometimes you go to a new country and you have certain exepectations about the food. And sometimes your expectation are exactly right. I was thinking, "I sure like Polish sausages." Turns out, so do Polish people! We went to a restaurant yesterday and I was really craving one of those sausages, so I ordered one. Michael decided to go with the pea soup and meat wrapped in cabbage over potatoes. I wasn't disappointed with my sausage, but turns out I could have been more adventurous. Michael's soup had huge chunks of sausage and his meat/cabbage were smothered in sauce and topped with...you guessed it! Sausages.

I don't have any pictures from the restaurant, but here is Michael in our apartment cooking us some sausages for breakfast.

2 comments:

Momma said...

I am leaving this post because it has been awhile since I've posted and I don't want to get into trouble with Kim! I really have no comments or concerns reguarding polish sausages, hard as I tried to think of one. I do still miss you tho. And I'm getting really tired of writing that so come home! We have polish sausages here!

Brooke said...

I just happened to be talking about bratwurst yesterday. Yum. So much better than boerwors.